Red Hill would rue the day they faced one Ben Meinhart.
The MUSC Knights, coached by Eric Morales and Jeff Delong, traveled to Evansville, Indiana, on September 18 and 19 to compete in the Veterans Invitational, seeing tough competition along the way.
Week 5 of the 2021 high school football season commences on Friday.
Digging themselves out of holes has defined the Effingham volleyball team this season, and Tuesday was no different.
Two weeks ago, the St. Anthony volleyball team fell to Newton in three sets at the Olney Tournament.
Mistakes hurt. While two interceptions didn't, poor tackling did as Cumberland suffered their first loss of the season Friday night.
St. Anthony defeated Effingham 150-183 at the Effingham County Club Wednesday, with Jonathan Willenborg carding the lowest round.
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. — After a season-opening win against Big Ten foe Nebraska, Illinois has lost two straight at the hands of UTSA and Virginia and is looking for a something to help right the ship.
Two towns separated by three miles met on the volleyball court Monday night but played for someone and something far more important.
Neither team won the tournament, but Windsor (Stewardson-Strasburg) and Effingham found themselves in a good place after the Crossroads Classic ended on Saturday.
No one left disappointed after Thursday’s volleyball match between Windsor (Stewardson-Strasburg) and Altamont.
Much of the talk surrounds the singles play of Teutopolis’ tennis squad, but the duo of Macy Probst and Isabella Hemmen also deserve their recognition.
Ellie Wegman walked to her final hole at Effingham Country Club on Tuesday two-over-par. She walked off two shots better.
Sports can take a backseat in some instances, with Tuesday’s volleyball match between Effingham and St. Anthony being one of them.
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. — As impressive as UTSA was on Saturday in beating Illinois 37-30, you’d never guess the Roadrunners’ football program is only a decade old.
- UPDATE: Coroner, police investigating Saturday deaths
- Plans for Fayette Avenue strip mall move forward
- Semi strikes squad car in St. Elmo injuring trooper
- Authorities investigate two deaths in Effingham County
- Mason man wanted for burglary faces additional charges
- Chuck Hartke, Local Columnist: Let us do it for our kids
- ISP investigating death and suspected home invasion in Clay County
- Effingham receives $1.4 million grant
- Unit 40 approves contract with support staff
- Effingham woman injured in crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.