After witnessing people jump to their deaths from the burning World Trade Center and spending hours fleeing the city on Sept. 11, 2001, Karen Marinaccio has never returned to the site.
- Injury overshadows great night for St. Anthony girls basketball
- Effingham Junior High puts finishing touches on facility upgrades
- New ambulance service serves Altamont
- Body found in river identified
- 12-03-21 Effingham County Jail bookings
- HOLDING DOWN HOMECOURT: Effingham eighth-graders win regional championship
- Investigation leads to meth arrests
- Jim Nowlan, Guest Columnist: Peril at the top of Illinois GOP ticket
- Effingham Ambulance Service: 1976-1984
- RAISING AWARENESS: Altamont volleyball team raises money to help the fight against cancer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.