Tim and Lisa Mueller welcomed their first grandchild into the world on a November morning in 2017. That afternoon they learned Tim had colon cancer. For the Neoga High School track coach, the diagnosis was just another hurdle.
Kaitlin Cordes covers Effingham County, police and courts and sports features for the Effingham Daily News. She earned a bachelor's degree in journalism from Eastern Illinois University. Cordes is a native of Effingham.
- Indiana woman charged in Fifth Third Bank scare
- Grand jury indictments
- Police question woman after suspicious package tossed at Fifth Third Bank
- People make case for recreational cannabis in Effingham
- Man pleas not guilty in aggravated battery, grooming case
- Signs of Change: 'Martin' name removed from grocery store
- Effingham marching band invitational Saturday
- Practicing medicine in a small town
- Altamont's senior apartments opening soon
- The Heart Theater and the Rustic Starlight Drive-In
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.