St. Louis perches at the confluence of two of the nation's mightiest rivers, the Missouri and the Mississippi. Have you ever wondered what lurks in their depths? A new aquarium is scheduled to open in December in the city's downtown Union Station building, showcasing the life and ecology of those two waterways – and underwater realms from across the world.
Graduated with a degree in journalism from UW-Madison in 1987. Reporter at a newspaper outside London, England. Then a reporter at papers in Pennsylvania and Virginia. For 13 years, a reporter and editor at the Chicago Tribune. Named EDN editor in 2014.
- Area students named semifinalists for National Merit Scholarship
- Mexican restaurant wants Dairy Bar site
- Florida woman killed in Saturday crash in Effingham
- David Seiler, local columnist: The sky is not falling in Illinois
- Very Superstitious: Friday the 13th under a full moon
- Raising the Bridge
- Farmer's daughter remembers dad through photography
- Sur's dedication went beyond love of the game
- Sigel man assists in Army National Guard training
- Should farmers market vendors move to sidewalk?