This episode includes a long-format story about the graduated income tax constitutional amendment and the flurry of action leading up to the deadline; a roundtable with Capitol News Illinois reporters; and then a phone interview with a reporter from the Arizona Republic talking about a story on copycat bills in the state legislatures. nationwide.
- Heart of the USA: Here to stay in Effingham County
- Circuit judge announces run for 5"‘ District Appellate Court
- Jail Report 10-7-19
- Teutopolis man announces candidacy for state rep.
- Invisibility leads to court reporter shortages
- Kinmundy group renovating Madison Street buildings
- Jim Nowlan, guest columnist: Illinois higher education in disarray; can it be saved?
- Corn Maze and Harvest Festival has something for everyone
- Former Altamont resident dies in Arizona crash
- Flaming Hearts crush Tornadoes 48-6