Todd Maisch, president and CEO of the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, talks about the state of the economy, whether state government is helping or hurting, and what the business community still hopes to accomplish in the Statehouse.
- Area students named semifinalists for National Merit Scholarship
- Mexican restaurant wants Dairy Bar site
- Florida woman killed in Saturday crash in Effingham
- Very Superstitious: Friday the 13th under a full moon
- David Seiler, local columnist: The sky is not falling in Illinois
- Raising the Bridge
- Farmer's daughter remembers dad through photography
- Sur's dedication went beyond love of the game
- Sigel man assists in Army National Guard training
- Should farmers market vendors move to sidewalk?