Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed 591 bills into law during his first year as governor, including a flurry of bills leading up to the deadline. Now attention turns to the upcoming veto session, which begins in late October, and some of the new issues that are likely to come up then. Capitol News Illinois reporters Peter Hancock and Jerry Nowicki discuss.
- Area students named semifinalists for National Merit Scholarship
- Mexican restaurant wants Dairy Bar site
- Florida woman killed in Saturday crash in Effingham
- David Seiler, local columnist: The sky is not falling in Illinois
- Very Superstitious: Friday the 13th under a full moon
- Raising the Bridge
- Farmer's daughter remembers dad through photography
- Sur's dedication went beyond love of the game
- Sigel man assists in Army National Guard training
- Should farmers market vendors move to sidewalk?