A Capitol News Illinois reporting team roundtable with discussions about Medicaid-funded nursing homes, Illinois’ population decline, and a legislative effort to dissolve some local units of government in McHenry County.
- Area students named semifinalists for National Merit Scholarship
- Mexican restaurant wants Dairy Bar site
- Florida woman killed in Saturday crash in Effingham
- Very Superstitious: Friday the 13th under a full moon
- David Seiler, local columnist: The sky is not falling in Illinois
- Raising the Bridge
- Farmer's daughter remembers dad through photography
- Sur's dedication went beyond love of the game
- Sigel man assists in Army National Guard training
- Should farmers market vendors move to sidewalk?