Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah said Tuesday he supports voting to fill the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's seat on the Supreme Court, all but ensuring President Donald Trump has the backing to push his choice to confirmation over Democratic objections that it's too close to the November election. When do you think the U.S. Senate should confirm a nominee to fill the seat?
- EHS student seriously injured in crash Tuesday evening; Unit 40 asks for prayers -- but can't accommodate outside visitors
- Fifth person charged in connection to Olney murder
- Duncan's health improving following accident
- Altamont Unit 10 seeking new superintendent
- Heroes Honored: Effingham Fire Department commends actions of 6 residents
- UPDATE: EHS students gather in support of Tristin Duncan
- Effingham man pleads guilty in robbery case
- Deere & Co.: Restructuring will leverage technology, empower employees
- Effingham woman killed in accident
- The day the music died; concert promoter struggles during pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.