A school district could lose state recognition and funding and its students wouldn't be able to participate in IHSA sports if it does not follow the state's mandate to require masks.
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah said Tuesday he supports voting to fill the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's seat on the Supreme Court, all but ensuring President Donald Trump has the backing to push his choice to confirmation over Democratic objections that it's too close to the Novem…
The legislation will provide one-time direct payments to Americans of $1,200 per adult making up to $75,000 a year and $2,400 to a married couple making up to $150,000, with $500 payments per child.
An Altamont Community High School graduate says she has been stripped of the “2019 Ms. Nevada State” crown and banned from the national Ms. America pageant because of her outspoken support of President Donald Trump and her conservative political views. Pageant officials say her social media …
Effingham County is among the few counties in this area that does not post election results online.
- UPDATE: Coroner, police investigating Saturday deaths
- Plans for Fayette Avenue strip mall move forward
- Semi strikes squad car in St. Elmo injuring trooper
- Authorities investigate two deaths in Effingham County
- Mason man wanted for burglary faces additional charges
- Chuck Hartke, Local Columnist: Let us do it for our kids
- Effingham receives $1.4 million grant
- Unit 40 approves contract with support staff
- ISP investigating death and suspected home invasion in Clay County
- Effingham woman injured in crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.