Out of an abundance of caution, HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital has regretfully decided to cancel the Butterfly Ball scheduled for March 14. The Butterfly Ball is being rescheduled for fall 2020. In consultation with the Effingham County Health Department, this decision is being made to best ensure the health and well being of our community.
This Week's Circulars
Madonna Mae Rogers, age 89, peacefully passed away to her Heavenly Home on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 while at Heartland Senior Living in Neoga. A Private Family Graveside Service will be held at the Ashmore Cemetery in Ashmore, Illinois with Richard Vail officiating. Memorials in her honor may…
- 2 Effingham day cares get emergency licenses
- Lickin' My Chicken & Pullin' My Pork BBQ to give out free sandwiches to children Sunday
- Louisville: Pandemic draws tiny town together
- Sorrow comes to Mason in 1924
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle
- 03-28-20 update: First death of infant to COVID-19 in Illinois; Fayette County case confirmed
- Lewis reassigned from EJHS principal position
- Local shortage of drugs touted for COVID-19; Altamont pharmacist: 'It's totally unavailable'
- Pritzker expands SNAP benefits; anounces other steps to support families, homeless, child care providers
- 03-25-2020 Police Blotter