In 1787, the first of the Federalist Papers, a series of essays calling for ratification of the United States Constitution, was published.
Depicting an old public building without talking about the people who worked there makes for an incomplete and dull discussion.
Visitors viewing the Illinois College of Photography exhibit at the Effingham County Museum are well aware there were three buildings associated with the college: Garnet Hall, containing the administration offices and the Retouching Department; Rembrandt Hall, where the laboratories, studios…
I have written extensively about our soldiers we lost in World War II. I have written some about those who died in World War I but I never had a full grasp on how many died in that war.
- Nash Naam, local columnist: A wise and beautiful voice silenced, but not forgotten
- Effingham man indicted following overdose death
- 2 charged with intent to deliver fentanyl/heroin
- Tip leads to meth arrests
- Now there's concern about invasive worms in Central Illinois
- FAMILY TIES: Teutopolis girls tennis team hopes to make history at Class 1A State
- Hidalgo man pleads guilty to meth charge
- Newton Community High School receives grant
- AT LONG LAST: Newton boys cross-country wins first regional title in 39 years
- Jasper County Unit 1 Superintendent Andy Johnson named new Unit 40 superintendent
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.