Effingham County Health Department received notice of 115 new positive cases of COVID-19 from Saturday, Nov. 7, through Monday, Nov. 9. There were 11 cases on Saturday, 55 cases on Sunday and 49 cases on Monday. Cases range in age from younger than 1 year old to 90s.
- Authorities identify Effingham man who died in train vs. vehicle accident
- St. Elmo motel transitions to apartments
- Letter to the Editor: Altamont is not a homophobic town!
- Letter to the Editor: EDN's editorial on Altamont superintendent search unfair
- Darren Bailey expected to announce run for governor
- Effingham man arrested after bank break-in
- Attempted homicide charge after 2 injured in Altamont, 1 with knife injuries to the neck
- Madigan’s handpicked successor resigns after serving three days
- Our View: Wishing David Martin the best … and that some in Altamont had treated him better
- Douglas Robert Small, Local Columnist: Declaration of taking a stand
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.