The Equity is celebrating 100 years of serving farmers across Illinois – and now, Indiana.
Moving with the times of technology in the world of farming, The Equity in Effingham started an online ordering and purchasing option for growers called CommoditAg.
Fighting to keep the American farmer competitive on the global soybean market, the U.S. Soybean Export Council works with the High Yield Plus Quality (HY+Q) program created by the Illinois Soybean Association in hopes of establishing a soybean quality standard that compares to other soybean-…
- Overgrown landscaping causes eyesore, passersby say
- Bond set at $5 million in Shelbyville murder case
- Fayette Avenue project closer to reality with funding
- Sarah Ruholl Sehy opinion column: County should start collecting tipping fee for recycling
- Woman injured in car accident
- Driver killed in accident in Cumberland County
- UPDATE: Driver killed in crash on I-57 near Watson identified
- SECOND UPDATE: Bond set at $5 million in Shelbyville murder case; defendant returned to state prison to await trial
- Trucks collide in two-vehicle accident
- Kayakers lost – and found – near Shelbyville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.