Effingham County voters on Tuesday again rejected a 1 percent sales tax that would have benefitted schools. The margin was 54.6 percent to 45.…
Incumbent Daniel Zerrusen will be joined by newcomers Jane Summers and Bernard Hartke on the Teutopolis Village Board, according to unofficial…
Support local journalism
Local news, sports and entertainment when you want it.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the best local news, sports and entertainment coverage.
This Week's Circulars
- NTC ROUNDUP: St. Anthony, North Clay win thrillers; Dieterich upsets WSS
- FIRST OF HER KIND: Printz becomes the first Effingham wrestler to place in a tournament
- INDIANS ADVANCE: Altamont withstands Dieterich to reach NTC title game; South Central, WSS come away with victories
- Altamont to crack down on drivers using dead end street; doubles late fee for El Rancherito lease
- WINNING CULTURE: St. Anthony celebrates 1,500 boys basketball wins
- Molly Bushue named 2023 Effingham Daily News Citizen of the Year
- BACK TO BACK: Altamont raises second-straight NTC Tournament crown with win over St. Anthony
- Teutopolis dominates Effingham in Effingham County clash
- Another 1,690 plaintiffs sue over Illinois’ gun ban
- Dieterich Junior-Senior High Honor Roll
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.