Todd Maisch, president and CEO of the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, talks about the state of the economy, whether state government is helping or hurting, and what the business community still hopes to accomplish in the Statehouse.
- Louisville man charged with sexual assault, bond set
- Sullivan man charged with armed home invasion in Effingham
- Louisville man posts bond in sexual assault case
- 2 teens injured in accident
- Charleston man now also charged with home invasion
- Business owners, public employees argue state owes lost revenue, wages
- ISP to conduct special patrols in June
- Letter to the Editor: After removing cross from mural, what's next?
- Local law enforcement won't enforce Pritzker's order
- Political chalk graffiti found in Teutopolis