- UPDATE: Coroner, police investigating Saturday deaths
- Plans for Fayette Avenue strip mall move forward
- Semi strikes squad car in St. Elmo injuring trooper
- Authorities investigate two deaths in Effingham County
- Mason man wanted for burglary faces additional charges
- Chuck Hartke, Local Columnist: Let us do it for our kids
- Effingham receives $1.4 million grant
- Unit 40 approves contract with support staff
- Effingham woman injured in crash
- COVID-related death brings Effingham County total to 82
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The July 8 fundraiser featured several speakers, including Mary Miller and Marjorie Taylor Greene, Collinsville pastor Myles Holmes, Illinois Rep. Chris Miller and others. Mary Miller and Greene did not take questions from the media.
Effective March 18, 2020 and until further notice, the Diocese of Springfield in Illinois has replaced all public Masses and liturgical celebrations with private Masses, celebrated by priests “sine populo,” that is, with no congregation physically present. The Catholic faithful are dispensed…
Effingham Fire Chief Bob Tutko recognized several firefighters from Effingham, Altamont, Watson and Shumway districts for work on an Interstate 70 crash scene involving three fatalities. The crash occurred July 20 about four miles west of Effingham. Tutko handed out several Unit Performance …
A reporters roundtable discussion of the culture of bullying and harassment in House Speaker Michael Madigan's office, Gov. J.B. Pritzker's signing of protections for immigrant tenants and a new minimum teacher salary, and Pritzker's veto of a bill dealing with weapon-like items in public sc…
After one of the most significant legislative sessions in recent memory, Illinois Democrats and Republicans gathered in Springfield this week to begin shaping their messages about what happened, and how they plan to carry that message into the 2020 election cycle.