Effingham County Sheriff's Department reported the following bookings.
• Kelci N. Niemerg, 25, of Dieterich, reported to jail Thursday to begin serving a five-year prison sentence for aggravated battery. Niemerg was transferred to an Illinois Department of Corrections facility.
• Effingham police arrested Adam K. Fancher, 30, of Farina, on a Clay County warrant for unlawful use of a weapon by a felon. Fancher was transported to Clay County.
• Deputies served inmate Christy N. Queen, 23, of Argillite, Ky., Thursday with a Vigo County, Ind., warrant for two counts of theft, five counts of fraud, one count of attempted fraud and two counts of unauthorized entry of a motor vehicle. Queen was still in jail at last report on her Effingham County charges.
• Deputies served inmate Madyson D. Spears, 26, of Ashland, Ky., Thursday with a Vigo County, Ind., warrant for two counts of theft, five counts of fraud, one count of attempted fraud and two counts of unauthorized entry of a motor vehicle. Spears was still in jail at last report on her Effingham County charges.
• Illinois State Police arrested Paul P. Dawson, 27, of Gautier, Miss., Thursday on a La Salle County warrant for driving without a license. Dawson posted $475 and was released.
• Effingham police arrested Scott A. Crain, 45, of Vandalia, Thursday on a Fayette County warrant for failure to appear in court on an attachment for contempt. Crain posted $100 and was released.
• Illinois State Police arrested Jacqueline F. Evans, 38, of Beecher City, Friday on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lighting and improper lane usage. Evans posted $100 and a driver's license and was released.