A school district could lose state recognition and funding and its students wouldn't be able to participate in IHSA sports if it does not follow the state's mandate to require masks.
- Nash Naam, local columnist: A wise and beautiful voice silenced, but not forgotten
- Effingham man indicted following overdose death
- 2 charged with intent to deliver fentanyl/heroin
- Tip leads to meth arrests
- Now there's concern about invasive worms in Central Illinois
- FAMILY TIES: Teutopolis girls tennis team hopes to make history at Class 1A State
- Hidalgo man pleads guilty to meth charge
- Newton Community High School receives grant
- AT LONG LAST: Newton boys cross-country wins first regional title in 39 years
- Jasper County Unit 1 Superintendent Andy Johnson named new Unit 40 superintendent
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.