Beccue and Sparks were indicted on charges of unlawful possession of methamphetamine, a Class 3 felony.
All four are each being held on $200,000 bond. Sparks is set for arraignment at 10 a.m. today, while Laue is set for an arraignment at 10:30 a.m. Thursday and Beccue at 10:30 a.m. May 7. Devoe's case is set for a status hearing at 10 a.m. today.
The grand jury also indicted:
• Malcolm M. Morris, 50, of Effingham, for failure to report a change of address as a registered sex offender, a Class 3 felony and failure to report change of employment as a registered sex offender, Class 2 felony. Morris has been ordered to appear in court at 11 a.m. today. He remains in jail in lieu of $30,000 bond.
• Scott T. Dundee, 24, of Charleston, for aggravated driving while under the influence of alcohol while his driver's license was revoked, a Class 4 felony. Dundee is set for a motion to reduce bond at 10:30 a.m. today. He remains in jail in lieu of $15,000 bond.
• Sharon J. Finn, 52, of Newton for possession of a controlled substance containing alprazolam, a Class 4 felony. Finn has been ordered to appear in court at 9 a.m. May 8. She is free on $1,000 bail.
• Nathaniel L. Gebauer, 39, of Bellevue, Ohio, for operating a commercial vehicle with a measured amount of substance of drugs in his system, a Class 4 felony and aggravated driving while under the influence of drugs, a Class 2 felony. Gebauer was arrested on Sept. 16, 2013, while driving a 2002 Freightliner truck-tractor on Interstate 57 at milepost 143. Gebauer has been ordered to appear in court at 9 a.m. today. He is free on $2,000 bail.
• Aaron K. Abendroth, 27, of Altamont, possession of a controlled substance, a Class 4 felony. Abendroth has been ordered to appear in court at 9 a.m. May 6. He is free on $1,500 bail.
• Thomas D. Bishop, 41, of Chicago for two counts of driving while license suspended, a Class 4 felony. Bishop appeared in court April 17. No new court date has been set.