SLIDESHOW: Amazing jack-o-lantern designs
For pumpkin-carving pros, the standard spooky face design just isn’t enough. Check out these photos of elaborate and creative jack-o-lanterns.
In sugar shock? 5 things to do with leftover Halloween candy
When Halloween is over and your kids are still candy-eating zombies, you may want to get the sugary temptations out of their sight (and yours.) So what do you do with the leftover treats? Here are some ideas.
- SLIDESHOW: Study reveals 15 scariest jobs CareerBuilder recently asked workers to rank the most frightening jobs. In celebration of Halloween, here are the 15 professions that have people quaking in their boots.
- SLIDESHOW: Amazing jack-o-lantern designs For pumpkin-carving pros, the standard spooky face design just isn’t enough. Check out these photos of elaborate and creative jack-o-lanterns.
- Stay scared: 10 most haunted hotels in America An overnight stay at a haunted hotel is a nightmare come true for many thrill-seeking tourists, and travel website TripAdvisor has named the top 10 places where you can scare up a good vacation.
- SLIDESHOW: Fall colors on display across the U.S. The change in seasons brings a vivid display of fall foliage. Check out this gallery of photos of autumn colors from across the United States.
- SLIDESHOW: Most popular Halloween costumes this year From ladybugs to Lady Gaga, Party City has the breakdown of this year’s most in-demand Halloween costumes for kids and pets.
Restaurant reveals perfect fried chicken
There are several foods that can lay claim to being true American fare. Cheeseburgers, barbecued ribs, hot dogs and apple pie are a few that come to mind.
Labor Day BBQ bash can be healthy, tasty
Labor Day weekend is a great time to spend outdoors with friends and family, firing up the barbecue and enjoying the weather. Instead of chowing down on fatty foods, consider making healthier choices over the holiday with these fresh ideas.
- SLIDESHOW: Irene batters Northeast with winds, flooding Tropical Storm Irene battered New England over the weekend with high winds and torrential rains, knocking down trees and power lines and causing flooding of homes and businesses. Here is a collection of photos from upstate New York and Massachusetts.
10 deadliest hurricanes in U.S. history
Forecasters have updated the hurricane outlook for 2011, anticipating more hurricanes this year than they originally forecast at the beginning of the season in June. Take a look back at some of the most dangerous storms in history.
- More Lifestyles Headlines
- In sugar shock? 5 things to do with leftover Halloween candy