- Death Notices
- Marcella Clagg Marcella R. Clagg, 70, of Sullivan, passed away 4:55 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2014, in her home. Memorial services will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday at McMullin-Young Funeral Home, Sullivan. Visitation will be from 1 to 3 p.m. at the funeral home. In li
- Wayne Niehaus Wayne Charles "Charlie" Niehaus Sr., 91, of Effingham, passed away Tuesday evening, March 4, 2014. A funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Effingham. Burial will be in St. Anthony Cemetery with military rites. Visi
- Koma Stewart Koma E. Stewart, 86 of Effingham, died at 7:45 p.m. Sunday, March 2, 2014, at United Methodist Village, Lawrenceville. Funeral services will be at noon, today, March 6, at Bauer Funeral Home, Effingham. Entombment will be in Woodlawn Cemetery. Visita
- Jeanette Eaton-West Jeanette F. Eaton-West, 68, of Newton, passed away Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014, at her home in rural Newton. Memorial services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at New Life Christian Center, 705 W. Jourdan, Newton, with a luncheon to follow at the Eagles Lodge
- Ambrose Ruholl Ambrose A. Ruholl, 84, of Teutopolis, passed away at 5:45 p.m. Monday, March 3, 2014, at his home surrounded by his family. Funeral services for Ambrose will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Teutopolis, with burial in
- Koma Stewart Koma E. Stewart, 86, of Effingham, passed away at 7:45 p.m. Sunday, March 2, 2014, at the United Methodist Village in Lawrenceville. Funeral services will be at 12 p.m. Thursday at Bauer Funeral Home, Effingham, with entombment in Woodlawn Cemetery.
- Cathy Stevens Cathy Jo Stevens, 55, of Effingham, died at 9:40 p.m. Saturday, March 1, 2014, at Lakeland Rehabilitation & Health Care Center, Effingham. Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. today, March 5, at Bauer Funeral Home, Effingham. Burial will be in Oak Hill
- Rubye Denney Rubye Eileen Denney, 81, of Casey, died Monday, March 3, 2014. Private family services will be held at Markwell Funeral Home, Casey. Burial will be in Casey Cumberland Cemetery, Casey. Memorial donations may be made to the donor’s choice. Online cond
- Willard Cox Willard Carleton Cox, 94, of Neoga, departed from us late Sunday March 2, 2014, to be with the Lord. A memorial visitation will be held from 10 to 11 a.m. Saturday at Barkley Funeral Chapel, Greenup. A memorial service will begin at 11 a.m. with mili
Phyllis Jean (McCoy) Watkins, 62, of Joplin, Mo., and formerly of Wheeler, passed away at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, March 1, 2014, at her home. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Latona Church of Christ, Latona, with Nate Hagen officiating.
- More Death Notices Headlines