- Death Notices
- Scott Morgan Scott "Scotty" Morgan, 48, of Toledo, passed away at 10:28 a.m. Friday, March 7, 2014. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Barkley Funeral Chapel, Toledo. Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral chapel. Buri
- Maureen Toops Maureen L. "Moe" Toops, 58, of Neoga, passed away at 4:45 a.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014, at her residence. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the St. Mary of The Assumption Church of Neoga, with Fr. Sunder Ery of Green Cre
- Earl Loy Earl S. Loy, 80, of Morrilton, Ark., passed away on March 5, 2014, at the VA Hospital in Little Rock, Ark. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Hall Funeral Chapel, Effingham. Visitation will be from 9:30 to 11 a.m. at the funeral chapel. Bu
- Dustin Howe Dustin Lee Howe, 21, of Yale, died at 12:24 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014, at Indiana University Health Hospital, Indianapolis. Private family services will be held. Burial will follow in the New Hope Cemetery, Yale. In Dustin's honor his family has r
- Carl Welch Carl William Welch, 81 of Edgewood, passed away at 10:40 a.m. on Thursday, March 6, 2014, at Lakeland Nursing Home in Effingham. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at St. Peter Lutheran Church in St. Peter, with a one-hour viewing prior
Mack B. Kitten, 78, of Teutopolis, died at 1:05 p.m. Thursday, March 6, 2014, at his home surrounded by his loving and devoted wife, six children, and 16 grandchildren.
Dorothy L. Stuckemeyer, 83, of Altamont, died at 8:55 a.m. Thursday, March 6, 2014, at Lutheran Care Center, Altamont.
Louise N. Niendick, 75, of Effingham died at 4:28 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014, at St. John's Hospital, Springfield.
- Lester Shreve Lester Eugene Shreve, 59, of Farina, passed away at 1:46 p.m. Wednesday, March 5, 2014, at St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital, Effingham. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Sunday at Pagel Funeral Home in Edgewood with one hour viewing prior to ser
- William Nyberg William "Bill" Nyberg, 76, of Edgewood, died at 7 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, at his residence. Services will be held at a later date. Pagel Funeral Homes, Edgewood, is assisting the family with arrangements. William Nyberg Edgewood
- More Death Notices Headlines