Lake Sara beach has been closed the past couple of years because of health code violations caused by geese.
Beach conditions worry EWA
Effingham Water Authority is putting the operator of Lake Sara beach on notice after health code violations have kept the beach closed for the past couple of years.
- Beach conditions worry EWA
- Latest News Posts
Newton walks off against Dieterich
For the second straight game, Newton earned a win via the walkoff, this time as Caleb Chesnut drove in the game-winning run with two outs to down Dieterich 5-4.Continued ...
- Walsh, Bulldogs fend off Newton 17-8
- Flaming Hearts handle Olney
- Newton walks off against Dieterich
- Death Notices
Tax deduction for a gym membership?
April marks another tax season when millions of Americans will deduct expenses related to home ownership, children and education from their annual tax bill. These deductions exist because of their perceived value to society; they encourage behaviors that keep the wheels of the economy turning. So why shouldn't the tax code be revised to reward preventive health?Continued ...
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
- Why Facebook is getting into the banking game
- Day care's cost can exceed college tuition in some states
- Tax deduction for a gym membership?
- CNHI News Service Originals
Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps
While they may not have thumbs to use the phone, pets can benefit from smartphone apps designed specifically for them.Continued ...
- Fired coach unjustly accused of visiting porn sites
- Taking someone out to the ballgame gets expensive
- Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps