Arthur Trost stands in his garage, which is full of classic cars that mostly span the '50s. Trost has restored and sold 69 vehicles since he started collecting in the mid '70s.
A passion for wheels leads to a world-class vehicle collection
Since the late 1970s, Arthur Trost has bought, sold, collected or restored 69 vehicles. He has kept 10 of them, many from the '50s, an era he remembers fondly.
- A passion for wheels leads to a world-class vehicle collection
- Latest News Posts
Vonderheide, W/SS win at Charleston 12-0
Christian Vonderheide had the luxury of choosing which was better.Continued ...
It was either the grand slam, or a complete game shutout thrown by the right hander.
“They are both pretty equal,” Vonderheide said. “Pitching is more of my thing. The grand slam I got lucky. I swung hard, and I was lucky enough for it to go over the fence."
The win could be more important as Windsor/Stew-Stras pounded a 12-0 win over Charleston at CHS Field.
- Czachorski: Time to catch Cup fever
- Indians' bats too much for Eagles
- Vonderheide, W/SS win at Charleston 12-0
- Death Notices
Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs
The world's largest organization of cancer doctors plans to rate the cost effectiveness of expensive oncology drugs, and will urge physicians to use the ratings to discuss the costs with their patients.Continued ...
- Tax deduction for a gym membership?
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
- Why Facebook is getting into the banking game
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs
- CNHI News Service Originals
Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps
While they may not have thumbs to use the phone, pets can benefit from smartphone apps designed specifically for them.Continued ...
- Fired coach unjustly accused of visiting porn sites
- Taking someone out to the ballgame gets expensive
- Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps